NuVAX Qbus System
MicroVAX Replacement System in a Qbus Chassis
Now you can upgrade your real-time application with a modern, easy-to-maintain system that allows you to preserve your investment in hardware and software while improving performance and lowering operating costs.
The NuVAX 2200 consists of a new technology Qbus chassis containing the NuVAX 1200 engine that replaces your VAX CPU, memory, and mass storage devices.
Your current VAX disk images can be transferred onto a NuVAX system running your existing operating system and applications.
You can move up to five of your specialized Qbus controllers into the NuVAX system or replace them with our brand new, re-designed controllers. We offer state-of-the-art Qbus controllers for DRQ3B, DRV11-J, DRV11-WA and IEQ11 interface requirements.
Contact us for pricing and availability of DEC Qbus replacement products.
- Obsolete disks and tapes
- High maintenance costs
- Aging, unreliable CPU, memory, disks, and tapes
- Existing VAX applications
- Specialized Qbus I/O interfaces
- Your Qbus form factor
- Packaging and cables
- Performance up to 22 VUPS
- New equipment warranty
- High performance disk
- Software compatible with existing applications
- Hardware compatible
- Diagnostic compatible
- Support for multiple Qbus devices
- Follows all Qbus rules and specifications
- Both Qbus PIO and DMA data transfers are supported as well as all four Qbus interrupts
- Qbus PIO and DMA transfers occur at maximum Qbus speeds; throughput is limited only by the Qbus device(s)
MicroVAX 3300, MicroVAX 3500, MicroVAX 3600, MicroVAX 3900, MicroVAX II
|Disk Controllers Emulated||
KDA50, RQDX3, RQZX2
|Tape Controllers Emulated||
- NuVAX on a Board
- Qbus Chassis
- Web Server / Console Panel
- NuVAX USB License Key
- Serial Console Cables (9 and 25-pin)
- Slides for rack mounting