Universal Serial Option Module
DHQ11, DZQ11, DLV11, DL11, DZ11, or DHV11 asynchronous interface package. Emulates Digital’s popular serial controllers and provides connection of up to sixteen full duplex RS232 lines with modem control.
The Universal Serial Option Module (CCI1016) is a PCI-based intelligent serial communication controller for NuPDPq. The CCI1016 emulates Digital’s popular serial controllers and provides connection of up to sixteen full duplex RS232 lines with modem control. In addition, the CCI1016 works with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the board to be installed in any available PCI slot of a NuPDP system.
The CPX0016 external panel has 16 DB25 male connectors and each port can be switch-selected for RS232 or RS422 data.
- Compatible with Digital’s DHQ11, DZQ11, DLV11, DL11, DZ11, or DHV11 asynchronous controller
- No switches or jumpers to set, configured by NuPDP configuration file
- Embedded ESD 25KV surge protection
- Serial communication speeds from 50 to 38,400 bps
- Supports all standard data formats, separately programmable for each port
- RSX and RT11 operating system compatible
- Buffering for an emulated DL11 or DLV11 device eliminates input data loss (overrun)
- 16-port Module with modem support
- 16-port RS232 / RS422 Panel (port selectable)
- 3′, Module to Panel Cable