DEC Custom Designs
Modernize your legacy DEC controller, make it compatible with your PCI or PCIe system.
The Logical Company’s engineers have been designing DEC-compatible interfaces and drivers for more than 30 years. Our designs go back to one of the first PDP-11 emulator systems and the Univerter and Qniverter products. We have produced controllers for the Unibus,Qbus, Turbochannel, and PCI and PCIe buses.
We use modern design and manufacturing methods to create modern versions of dated and obsolete DEC controllers.
We can help provide a solution if:
- Spares are no longer available for your Unibus, Qbus, or VME controllers.
- PCI or PCIe (PCI Express) versions of an older controller are needed in a modern system.
- A proprietary or DEC interface is needed to integrate with one of our controllers. Read more…
30 years experience with the following DEC Interfaces
- Digital Consulting Services
The DCE-4100 is signal and connector compatible with Digital’s DRV11-WA and DR11-W. Users can unplug their external equipment from...
- US Navy
Replaced a Unibus real-time clock with a PCI clock as part of a technology refresh project (using NuPDP) for...
- Litton Guidance and Control Systems
Logical designed a special Unibus adapter for a Naval shipboard application. More than 150 units were shipped over a...